By Petter Gottschalk
Read Online or Download Financial Crime and Knowledge Workers: An Empirical Study of Defense Lawyers and White-Collar Criminals PDF
Similar criminal law books
Thoroughly revised and up to date to mirror the newest recommendations and technological advances, this moment version presents aclear, concise assessment of recent forensic record exam. The medical tools utilized to explain questions about no matter if a rfile is actual, whose writing is on it, and any changes to details on it are defined intimately.
Some time past 20 years, many prevention and suppression courses were initiated on a countrywide and native point to wrestle road gangs--but what will we relatively learn about them? Why do youths subscribe to them? Why do they proliferate? road Gang styles and rules is a vital replace and demanding exam of our realizing of gangs and significant gang-control courses around the country.
While police are referred to as in to enquire a criminal offense, what powers and boundaries follow to them? What are their rights to query strangers, seek with no warrants, or detain people who may turn into suspects? Crime Scene Investigations breaks down the ideal Court's judgements on questions like those into transparent and functional phrases.
The more and more transnational nature of terrorist actions compels the overseas group to bolster the criminal framework within which counter-terrorism actions should still happen at each point, together with that of intergovernmental companies. This specific, well timed, and thoroughly researched monograph examines one such vital but in most cases under-researched and poorly understood intergovernmental association, the association of Islamic Cooperation ('OIC', previously the association of the Islamic Conference).
- Probation, Parole, and Community-Based Corrections: Supervision, Treatment, and Evidence-Based Practices, First edition (Connect, Learn, Succeed)
- Fatal Violence: Case Studies and Analysis of Emerging Forms
- Tire Tread and Tire Track Evidence: Recovery and Forensic Examination (Practical Aspects of Criminal and Forensic Investigations)
- Übungen im Strafrecht: Für Grundstudium, Zwischenprüfung und Examen (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
- The Roots of Justice: Crime and Punishment in Alameda County, California, 1870-1910 (Studies in Legal History)
- Deadly Cults: The Crimes of True Believers
Extra resources for Financial Crime and Knowledge Workers: An Empirical Study of Defense Lawyers and White-Collar Criminals
Financial Crime and Knowledge Workers: An Empirical Study of Defense Lawyers and White-Collar Criminals by Petter Gottschalk