By William N. Bender,Laura B. Waller
Make the painless transition from low tech to tech friendly!
If you are simply making the transition to tech, this is often the source for you. In comprehensible language, this ebook describes how precisely you should use instruments like webquests, wikis, social networking apps, and podcasts to augment your classes and continue youngsters engaged. The authors positioned know-how inside of your succeed in by:
- Framing each one device within the context of what you must know
- Defining the software in easy-to-understand language; there’s no tech-speak
- Guiding you thru implementation step by way of step
- Providing pattern lesson plans to get you started
Read Online or Download Cool Tech Tools for Lower Tech Teachers: 20 Tactics for Every Classroom PDF
Similar curricula books
What we think, all too usually, is strictly what we get. Nowhere is that this truer than in schooling, the place lecturers' expectancies of scholars are the most important. The self-fulfilling prophecy might be of significant curiosity to lecturers, either these in education and people in carrier. even if a instructor knows it, the self-fulfilling prophecy is at paintings, impacting scholars both to their gain or their detriment.
Make the painless transition from low tech to tech pleasant! if you are simply making the transition to tech, this is often the source for you. In comprehensible language, this publication describes how precisely you should use instruments like webquests, wikis, social networking apps, and podcasts to reinforce your classes and continue children engaged.
Modern matters in studying and educating seems at present concerns around the 3 key parts of coverage, studying and perform. it's going to assist you to imagine significantly in your schooling direction, and to make connections among the procedures of studying and the practicalities of educating. The publication addresses key matters in basic, secondary and detailed schooling, and contains examples from all 4 nations of the united kingdom.
Heritage schooling, by way of nature, transmits an ‘official’ model of nationwide id. nationwide identification isn't a set entity, and? controversy over background educating is an important a part of the method of redefining and regenerating the state. France and the USA have particularly skilled demographic and cultural shifts because the Sixties that experience ended in excessive debates over nationwide id.
- Building Structures with Young Children--Trainer's Guide (The Young Scientist Series)
- Fewer, Clearer, Higher: How the Common Core State Standards Can Change Classroom Practice (HEL Impact Series)
- The Power of Geographical Thinking (International Perspectives on Geographical Education)
- Writing Instruction for English Learners: A Focus on Genre
- Tween Spirituality: Offering Opportunities for Preteen Spiritual Growth
- Knowing and Learning as Creative Action: A Reexamination of the Epistemological Foundations of Education (The Cultural and Social Foundations of Education)
Additional resources for Cool Tech Tools for Lower Tech Teachers: 20 Tactics for Every Classroom
Cool Tech Tools for Lower Tech Teachers: 20 Tactics for Every Classroom by William N. Bender,Laura B. Waller